Finished!

 

Alright...

So I am going to list the changes I did due some complications. Alright let me list one of them. I didn't use a promagrante, the liquid came out pink and I re-did the scene useing red water because it made more sense to me. Another major change was I changed the location of where I am at the beach otherwise, everything is mostly the same.


Besides that everything else is fine. The 'timelapse' scene, well how I did that was record a video and then sped it up. I tried to do it with the timelapse feature and it came weird, so I re-shot that. I added the title towards the beginning and added the credits at the end since I had to do that. I made those appear simple and easy to read. There is also a scene were I walk out the door, I removed that. Another huge change was the removal of dialogue. It made sense to me to take out the dialogue. The scenes with the dialogue are the same just without dialouge. To enhance some noises, what I did was add a sound bite from another video I recorded later. Besides the music, I added a car honk for reaons I'm sure you understand.

Those are the majority of the changes. Honestly, should've made a list! Because right now I barely remeber anything. But I am sure I mentioned 100% of them. You will see the final result soon, let's hope it turns out well.




Signing Off,

Kay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: The Eternal Daughter

Almost!