Filming Continues

 

Personal Space...

 Today, I filmed in my room. To do this I did rip pieces of paper, crumble them up, and just throw they on the ground. The next thing I did was mess up with bed and put clothes everywhere. I then just simply pulled the doll down and lit a candle with nothing in it besides those small tiny candles. From there I just filmed the scenes I needed. I did use a knife that was dull and small, just to make sure everything was safe. I then filmed the scenes were the room was messy. For the timelapse, it is proving difficult simply because of how an iPhone records one. The exposure changes over time and you need to keep it very still. So, what I did was simply record that on a seperate day where I had more time to film it.

When the room was clean I simply recorded the majority of those scenes, which was fine. I did have water nearby just in case the fire escaped. The scenes in the kitchen are the things I filmed next. I made progrante juice prior and spilled a bit on the floor and recorded that. I then dipped my sweater in some of the juice. I also used a paint brush to splatter it kind of everywhere. I honestly regret doing thing simply because of the mess this made. I wanted to give up and go to sleep by the end of it. I was happy after this finished since I just ate the progrante and drank the juice. It was really nice and fresh, so it made the rest of my day.




Signing Off,

Kay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: The Eternal Daughter

Almost!