After through much difficulty my partner and I have completed out short film. Didn't goes as plan, but we had to push through. We are plesantly surpised and happy about the end result.
The Beginning of this ride! As you know, we needed to recruit people in order to be in our video. We asked 5 of our friends to be in the video. 4 of them agreed to be in our video, 1 of them lived to far and said they wouldn't be able to make it. The people joining are Christopher Serrano, Sydeon Blackwood, Brandon Inn, and Natalia Bivens are all going to be aiding us. One of us will also be in the video, while the other is behind the scenes. Sydeon B, Brandon I, and Natalia B will all be appearing in person while Christopher S will appear over the phone due to some issues with distance. We are extremely thankful for all these people helping us. No matter what, they are willing to help and are willing to take time out of their day to help us. We can't explain how grateful we are because again they are taking time out of their day. We will be discussing their roles with them and what their lines are. The majority of these people are friends with both of us but some of us will...
ACTION! Today I started filming and I knew which scenes I needed to do in order to get them done as quickly as possible. The first thing I did was get into costume, I wore a jacket and jeans with messy makeup and hair. The takes I wanted to do first was the ones filmed on the road since in my opinion are the ones that are complicated. I need to put more thought into them and think how they were gonna transition from the other scenes. The main reason for this was for the video to have smooth transitions but at the same time chaotic which can be done with editing. The first scene I did was one of the car window since I needed to get to a location first, so on the way there I filmed that. The video is compromised from buildings, the view from the window, and roads all moving in a fast pace. I got to my location shortly after and toke the first scene which was a close up scene to show the actor and just to establish who the actor is. I took around 4-5 takes with the scene. I then moved on ...
We are almost done! As of writing this we are almost finished. We had completed filming around a week ago. Now we are so close to finish editing. Like we said previously, we were to continue adding the footage together so then we can make it easier when it came to transitions and audio. We have put in the title cards, and are only missing a few. For the title cards that we have done, we have added transitions for a couple to the title cards and only a footage is left to edit and put together. Right now we are moving things around, because we are slightly worried about the time limit but so far we haven't crossed it. But again there is that slight worry! We do have a way around it if it were to happen. We have sort of an idea of which scenes we can cut from the footage. We also can speed up footage and cut down some footage in order to make time. We have thought on it, just in case if it happens. Right now we aren't over the limit but again we still have footage to add. That foo...
Comments
Post a Comment