Editing Ends!

I should be done!

So, I am jus going to talk about what I did. Firstly, I added sounds that enhance some of the actions, especially when the scene cuts at time. Other wise, I added more effects since it would work well with the entire idea. I added the end cards and I added music to those as well, since I don't want it to be silent. Besides that I am done with editing. Worried, is still an understatement, because I of course still have other things to do. I do have ideas for that either way. If I do run into problems, I will have just look around the internet for ideas possibly. I will speak if I take inspiration from anything. 

I don't want to think abou it much since I want to save that for the next blog. But like I said, the lighting in some scenes is differnt from the original clips. I brigthen it up and enhanced a couple of parts of images such contrast. This almost goes for sound, it get louds at times and gets really quiet. This allows an uncomfortable feeling to settle in.

I do wanna say that editing, is my least favorite part of this whole ordeal. Mainly because I do like to throw myself into the deep end and use brand new programs. But this is why I also love this part, I am forced to learn new skills which help my creativity. These are programs that I would've never thought of using. The editing portion is also entertaining since a very small thing can change the whole video/film. Besides that I happy to say I am finished.

Signing Off,

Kay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: The Eternal Daughter

Almost!