Filming Ends

 

The beach

According to my family, I am not normal simply because I don't like the beach. Sand gets everywhere and it is simply too much of a hassle. Along with that, it is always so hot and humid. I hate it. Either way for some reason I choose the beach since it isn't far and honestly its nice a night so after I will just grab an ice cream. Either way, I filmed close to the pier and the plaza since you could see the lights. I then walked along the shore. Now call me crazy but I wore shoes for some reason and that made it difficult to walk on the sand. This day of filming took longer than expected because I forgot to take account how dark it was. I will have to fix that in post when I edit. Maybe that works!

I then filmed the rest of the scenes pretty smoothly. I had to do shots multiple times since again, sand is hard to walk on. Just a bunch of small rocks that get everywhere. After filming finished, I checked everything and then transfered everything to the Adobe cloud. I then finished filming and went to grab an ice cream.

Filming is always the part that feels the most stressful since everything revolves around that. Which is again frustrating since if that doesn't go well everything else is messed up. That wraps up filming and now begins the struggle of editing. Which will be tormenting enough.



Signing Off,

Kay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: The Eternal Daughter

Almost!