Struggling

 

I hit a road block!

So, I hit a road block for some reason. I am debating myself with somehting, which is adding subtitles. I feel like that would add something to the video since there's barely any dialogue. I am conflicted but at the end of the day, I am sure I will add them.  Anyways right now I doing effects, like fading out and fading in. Another thing I have for the time lapse, is to cut out portions of time lapses so there is more than one me. Maybe it will work out, I don't know you will see if I do it at the end because right now I might change it. But at the moment I will need to do more research in order to this. That is one idea I have, along with multiple to improve it.

Either way, I want a deep moody vibe. I am looking up on how to do that, for instance, brightness and contrast. The only thing is what is annoying me is I don't really have lightroom but I am pretty sure I can replicate it Premiere Rush. When it comes to sound, I am just enhancing a couple of frequencies from the video clips themselves. The only time I will add sound is the last scenes because it will create that tension. Otherwise, I will reley on the sound of the clips themselves. All the research I have done all reley on sounds from the clips. There was only one time music was used and it was used to tension but it was really quiet. That is what I will be doing since it improve the overall quality of the film. The enxt blog will be adding the finishing touches besides that I will be done. I will just need to check everything and make sure everything is right.


Signing Off,

Kay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: The Eternal Daughter

Almost!